Approved to FM 3260 (2000), the X5200 meets the most stringent requirements worldwide with advanced detection capabilities and immunity to extraneous sources, combined with a superior mechanical design. The mounting arrangement allows the UV and IR sensors to monitor the same hazardous location with a 90-degree cone of vision. When both sensors simultaneously detect the presence of a flame, an alarm signal is generated. The detector has Division and Zone explosion-proof ratings and is suitable for use in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Automatic, manual or magnetic optical integrity testing
- Class A wiring per NFPA-72
- 3-year warranty on sensor and electronics
- FM, CSA, ATEX, CE, VdS Approvals
- EN54-10 Certified
- Output Options include: Relays, 4-20 mA, RS-485, EQP Addressable, and Pulse Output*