Prevent unnecessary costly operational shutdowns with the enhanced X3301 Multispectrum Infrared Flame Detector. From refineries to turbines, offshore exploration/production to hangars, FPSOs to fuel storage, let the X3301 protect your personnel, assets and property.
With multiple sensitivity levels and output options, the X3301 provides high levels of protection for a wide range of hazardous applications, and is a proven performer able to reach distances where detectors may have previously gone blind.
The X3301 establishes the global benchmark in fast multi-fuel fire detection performance while combining an exceptional level of false alarm rejection. The detector also provides continuous protection without the worry of maintenance and failure.
All of this helps reduce total operational costs while not sacrificing site safety.
Easy to Install and Maintain
- Multiple sensitivity modes ideal for specific applications and excellent false alarm rejection
- Control room interface, including 0-20 mA, Relay, Modbus, HART, EQP, FDT/DTM
- Automatic fail-safe checks every 60 seconds with the Optical Integrity (oi®) function – verifies device’s optic operation with no test lamp required
- Heated optics for maximum performance in adverse environments and reduced maintenance costs
- Data logger for event time and date stamping to create a detailed analysis of faults and alarms
- Field replaceable electronics module reduces labor and equipment costs
- Easy-to-Access diagnostics
- Highly Visible LED: Local alarm and simple fault identification
- Large event and calibration logs (1,000 and 100)
- HART handheld and AMS capable
- Enhanced optical FOV – 100% true FOV for methane, providing lowest cost of coverage
- Automatic Optical Integrity (oi®) check for each sensor to ensure fail-safe detection
- Industry leading third-party certification to 81 meters (265 feet) on-axis for n-heptane (a greater than 25 percent improvement)
- Industry leader of global third-party performance approvals
- Performance certified to FM 3260 with the widest range of fuels such as n-heptane, gasoline, kerosene, isopropanol, diesel, methanol, xylene, toluene, methane, propane, ethylene, butane, Jet-A, JP-5, JP-8, and Class A (paper)
- Fastest response time and widest level of coverage across all supported fuel types — exceeding the NFPA 72 requirements for on- and off-axis detection (FOV)
- Performance certified to EN54-10
- Explosion-proof for Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D and Class II, Div. 2, Group E, F, G per FM 3615, CSA 22.2
- Compliance to ATEX/IECEx 60079-31: 2009, Ex d, Ex d e models available to meet European standards and electrical code conformance
- SIL 2 Capable certification (exida) ready for SIS setup
- DNV/MED Type approval for offshore