Jogler’s LIDAR Level Transmitter is a non-contact, laser based instrument that measures the level in silos, tanks, hoppers, chutes and bunkers. With long measuring range, high accuracy and a narrow beam, the LLT-1000 can be used in many different applications to measure to different types of surface. The 4-20 mA and relay interfaces provide linear and switchpoint controls while the onboard USB interface provides access to comprehensive, user-friendly configuration settings. With an optional, visible aiming laser and numerous mounting flanges, the LLT-1000 is an easy to use, state of the art, level and position sensing solution.
- Non-contact measurement of level or distance
- Narrow beam and long range for accurate targeting
- Local USB programmability allows for easy parameter changes
- Visible aiming laser (optional)
- Dual compartment housing
- Numerous mounting options
- General Purpose (FM and CSA pending)