Microprocessor driven digital flow controllers allow one to program, record, and analyze flow rates of various gases with a computer. The digital RS-485 (optional RS-232) interface provides access to applicable internal data including FLOW SET POINT, ACTUAL FLOW, ZERO ADJUSTMENTS, and LINEARIZATION TABLE ADJUSTMENTS.
The analog interface provides 0 to 5Vdc, 0 to 10Vdc and 4 to 20 mA inputs and outputs.
Controllers can be programmed for various control functions including flow set point, totalizer, stop totalizer, read totalizer, totalizer from preset flow, stop at preset total, auto zero, and more.
- Digital and Analog modes operate simultaneously.
- Programmable Flow Configurations.
- Multi-Drop Capability of up to 256 units.
- Stores calibration data for up to 10 gases.
- Auto Tune function for optimum control response.
- Free PC Software with Gas Blending and Programmable Flow functions.
- Totalizer indicates total gas quantity.
- Alarm limits for high and low gas flow.
- Conversion factors for up to 256 gases.
- Self-Diagnostic Tests.