Model AFC mass flow controllers are designed to indicate flow rates and control set flow rates of gases. Each of these units incorporates an advanced straight tube sensor in conjunction with flow passage elements constructed of stainless steel.
In AFC mass flow controllers the combined gas streams flow through a proportionating electromagnetic valve with an appropriately selected orifice. The closed loop control circuit continuously monitors the mass flow output and maintains it at the set flow rate.
Flow rates are unaffected by temperature and pressure variations within stated limitations.
- Zero and span adjustments are conveniently accessible from outside of the transmitters.
- Rigid metallic construction.
- Maximum pressure of 1000 psig (70 bars).
- 0-5 Vdc or 4-20mA signals.
- Leak integrity 1 x 10-9 smL/sec of helium.
- Accuracy of ±1% F.S.
- Totalizer option.
- Circuit protection.